I just wanted all of you to know, in case you're wondering, we made it through Sacrament meeting on Sunday. It really was a miracle to me. I can't even begin to explain how afraid I was to take all of my little ones to church by myself on Sunday. It's hard when Scott & I both go together. I talked to my kids all morning about the importance of being reverent. I told them that Heavenly Father was watching so we needed to be extra good. Okay so I bribed a little too and offered them a chance at chocolate chip cookies if they were good. We even asked for extra help from Heavenly Father in our morning prayers. It really paid off. Conner and Tate were perfect!! I couldn't have asked them to be better. Jacob did extremely well and would have made it all the way through Sacrament had I not had to take Grace out. Gracie did excellent for a 20 month old. She almost made it to the end. I had to take her out towards the end of the last speaker. And Ethan, what can I say, he slept through the whole thing. I'm grateful that prayers are answered, I know mine were. Can you just imagine what could have happened!!!! I feel extremely sorry for those who face church alone regularly for what ever reason. I know it's hard but I also know that it's worth it. So we deal. We deal with what we are given and pray for the strength to cope. I'm grateful for my older boys who are good examples to their younger siblings. They sat quietly all by themselves after I took the others out. Conner even cleaned up our bench and packed the church bag before going to class. Great job boys, Momma's proud & so is Heavenly Father. You certainly earned those chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy! (I'm so glad I get my husband back for next week!!!)
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment