Last message was actually from Paige. She checks the blogs every week. I am glad to see that you posted though. I hope I can find the time soon. Take care.
I was a friend of Scott's from high school. Just found your familys blog. You two have a beautiful family and home. He deserves only the best and I believe he has found that and more.
6 comments:
Do you know how happy I am that you finally posted?
We miss you guys already. Bella has a ring for Gracie that she forgot to give her. Maybe we can come up soon. That is if you still want us.
Last message was actually from Paige. She checks the blogs every week. I am glad to see that you posted though. I hope I can find the time soon. Take care.
GORGEOUS! And much deserved!
Can't wait to see more!
I was a friend of Scott's from high school. Just found your familys blog. You two have a beautiful family and home. He deserves only the best and I believe he has found that and more.
Post a Comment