Okay, today I dropped my boys off at the
Neilsen's to play and put Ethan & Grace down for a nap. The following was a conversation I had with myself. "Did you hear that?" "Hear what?" "Exactly." Since I had some "free" time (something that happens
seldom to never) I decided that instead of doing the usual, (clean, cook, change out laundry,....) I'd do something that I've wanted to do. Here it is. My first go at Adobe
Photoshop Elements. This took me forever!! I must be computer challenged. These pictures rock though. My Aunt took them at Davy's funeral. Isn't she cute! Enjoy!
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! Those eyes are awesome! Great job on photoshop...I want to learn it someday!
Morgen did a great job of the pictures and you put them together so wonderfully. You are so talented. Even if it took you a while, you are way ahead of me. Every good thing is worth waiting for.
Love ya,
MOM
It is easy to look like a good photographer when your subject is so cooperative and CUTE! You need to show me how to make pages like that. And your house is going up so fast. Congratulations!
Post a Comment