This is completely out of character for me. I neither have the time or energy for blogging and I'm not an overly creative writer. I also have almost five children (I'm 39 weeks prego tommorrow) and spend little to no time thinking about myself or my interests. I've sat at the computer now for over an hour just trying to write a few lines "about me." Sure if you asked me about my husband or one of my kids, I'd have an answer but the one person I should know everything about, myself, I can't even seem to muster up a few sentences to describe. Well, that is my goal with blogging. I hope that by keeping this on-line journal, I just might be able to remember who I was, where I am, and what I always wanted to be.
Friday, December 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment